Wednesday 24 August 2011

~~school days loom ahead~~

when i opened my email this morning, i was delighted to read a short paragraph that spoke directly to who i am. for those of you who know me, flying by the seat of my pants is what i do best and trying to force myself into a schedule is a little like pushing a rope. i do it for one day (the schedule--not the rope), two if i'm lucky... if i make three days in a row, someone better call the ambulance.

oh, yes, back to the email. here's what it said:

**if you change your plan, it won't mean that your first plan was a mistake. it will mean that your first plan became a step toward your next plan** (How Do I Know? (...if my plan for the year is a good one!) By Virginia Vagt

now that's more like it. i can live with that.

enjoy the wind up!







1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked this! Thanks for posting. (Life is so good, and schedules are so over-rated!! ! !!!) Wishing you a great day, Virginia Vagt

    ReplyDelete